Our favourite roast chicken or pork supper by take away!
Anybody else just LOVE roast chicken? All crispy skin & juicy flesh? Maybe a bit spicy? A piri-piri roast chicken? Or garlic, lemon and herbs roast chicken? Or a tender and succulent roast pork with crackling? We do!
This got me to thinking – one of our favourite family suppers is a roast – chicken or pork (one of the above variants), bread – probably a crusty ciabatta loaf or baguette, and salad – could be any kind of salad from lentils, to couscous, Greek or crunchy coleslaw etc So why don’t we offer our favourite roast supper as a takeaway on a Friday night?
Each week I’ll post the menu here and on facebook , orders can be placed by phone or email by the preceding Thursday. EASY PEASY LEMON SQUEASY. Or should I say WINNER WINNER ROAST DINNER!
So pork or chicken it is then! Here’s your menu for April 23rd, 2021
Choose your Roast:
- Mexican Roast Pork – succulently tender pork shoulder, marinaded with chipotles in adobo
- Mexican Roast Chicken – marinaded with chipotles in adobo
Choose your size:
- Chicken Small – medium – feeds 2-3, comes with 1 salad and bread = £15
- Chicken Medium – large – feeds 4-5, comes with 2 salads and bread = £20
- Pork Medium – large – feeds 4-5, comes with 2 salads and bread = £25
Choose your salad(s):
- Pinto Bean salad – with peppers, tomatoes and red onion
- Herby Lemon Orzo salad – fresh and zingy pasta
- Classic mixed salad – leaves, cucumber, tomato, pepper, cress
This menu is “collect only” so we will agree a time slot, and deliver to your car, in take away containers, at Mustard Seed, on the agreed date. When ordering please state your preferred time (on the quarter hour between 6.00p.m. and 8.00p.m). Orders can be placed by telephone or email – details below. Email orders preferred! Please advise of any allergies.
Terms: Fully payable up front, by BACS transfer or Paypal. Please confirm order and payment by 12 noon the day before.
1 hunters chase, ongar, cm5 9dq
An absolutely fabulous fundraising afternoon tea, beautifully baked and prepared. Thank you and Janet would be very proud xx